The best of this hotel is the location. Just 2 blocks from Pier39 and Fisherman Wharf in the hearth of the touristic zone of San Francisco. Across the street the Bus Stop (I recommend you to get the City Pass, that allow you to use the MUNI BUS System without charge). For your conveniencie is just steps from Trader Joe's, Safeway Supermarket, Ross and Walgreen's.
The neighborhood is safe, full of tourists.
Care from the staff is appropiate, italian restaurant OK, and from 5 to 6pm free wine and pizza in the lobby. What else can you ask for?
The room was ok, but the beds in the firm side, in was a nice experiencie overall in the fine city of San Francisco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman's Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco