We stayed 2 nights and had a lovely time. The staff was friendly and the location was excellent. San Francisco is not that big of a city so it was very convenient to most places in town. It was nice to have the valet service and not worry about parking although it was a bit pricey. We were upgraded to a suite since my husband is a platinum member, very nice touch. There is a grocery and drug store a block or so away and public transportation is available close by. We did enjoy the free wine in the lobby one evening, it seems to be very popular.
The bed was comfortable and the room was clean with a refrigerator/mini bar. Not much room for personal items in the refrigerator though, we took out the bottle of wine to make room for our stuff.
We would definately stay here again and look forward to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman's Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco