We came over to the hotel on the Baylink Ferry from Vallejo to Fisherman's Wharf. This is the best way to get to Fisherman's Wharf. No traffic to deal with, no stress. The hotel is a mear 2 blocks away from Pier 41 and Pier 39.
Our hotel room was small but for an overnight stay it was adequate and not uncommon for San Francisco. The decor of the room was excellent. The room was very clean. The front desk staff were excellent too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan Inn, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman's Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco