We stayed here for 4 nights during our trip to the west coast. We enjoyed this hotel because of the location and the free coffee in the morning and wine in the afternoon. However the biggest downfall, for us, was the shutters in the bedroom in front on the window - whatever happened to curtains?! Every morning we would be awake at the crack of dawn because the sunlight would shine through. It was also quite noisy in the street in the morning which would wake us up about 4/5am with the rubbish being collected, motorcycles etc….
If you’re a deep sleeper then you won’t find any con’s with the hotel, but for us 4 nights was enough as we was desperate for a decent night’s sleep.
Having said all that, the hotel was still good and it was in a great location, the staff was friendly, especially the concierge that booked our Alcatraz and City Tour and the hotel had a nice atmosphere. I would recommend the hotel and possibly stay there again, just take an eye mask and eye plugs with you….!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman's Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco