This nice hotel is right in the middle of all the action! You walk out the door to see the trolley cruising by, do a little shopping, and have the world right at your finger tips. It is located right by Union Square part and within walking distance to the famous China Town! The rooms are quite small but we knew this going in to our trip. If you want a room where you need to do lots of activities this may not be the hotel for you. We like to enjoy the city we are visiting and spend minimal time in the hotel so it was perfect for us!!! They also offer a breakfast every morning. It was not a huge selection but it was free therefore how could anyone complain! All in all this hotel is good if you are looking for an affordable hotel with great location in the mix of all the business San Fran has to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If travelers were to pinpoint on a map the number one location in San Francisco, it could be right outside the door of Hotel Stratford. Our entrance has become part of thousands of photographs taken of the Cable Car as it heads up the second block of its famous journey over San Francisco's beautiful hillside communities. Guests who want the convenience of being right in the center of the City will enjoy their stay in this European style affordably priced property, with 90 pleasantly decorated rooms, all with the most modern facilities. We await the pleasure of your company be it for Business or Leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco