The best about this property is its location, just some meters from Union Square and tons of shops and restaurants.
Cleanliness is ok, included breakfast is handy (though options are very limited), wifi works fine.
Rooms are tiny, sink is inside the bedroom not in the toilet. There's no desk, no fridge, and you'll barely have space to walk or leave a suitcase. Toilet is clean but my shower was very poor, and there's nowhere to put soap/shampoo.
OK, SF is UNBELIEVABLY expensive, but USD 250 for this poor hotel is a bad deal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If travelers were to pinpoint on a map the number one location in San Francisco, it could be right outside the door of Hotel Stratford. Our entrance has become part of thousands of photographs taken of the Cable Car as it heads up the second block of its famous journey over San Francisco's beautiful hillside communities. Guests who want the convenience of being right in the center of the City will enjoy their stay in this European style affordably priced property, with 90 pleasantly decorated rooms, all with the most modern facilities. We await the pleasure of your company be it for Business or Leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco