This place is close to transportation to get you anywhere in the city. We split the 2 bedroom suite with my parents. Plenty of room for everyone and tons of restaurants in walking distance. It is a little noisy at night, but you are in the heart of the city so that is expected. Buy the city pass for a great savings on lots of places if you are planning on staying for several days. Free light breakfast has toast, oranges, cereal, and English muffins which was fine for us. For the price and location you can't beat it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Stratford is located in the heart of Union Square on Powell Street with the cable cars passing by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco