My wife & I stayed here for 4 nights on our honeymoon.
Hotel is basic but clean & is in perfect location for shops / restaurants round Union Sq.
As mentioned, hotel is basic so don't expect amazing rooms etc but if like us, you only want somewhere to shower & sleep, it's pretty much perfect.
Only negatives are the room felt very warm at times / stuffy but apart from that, it's a perfect budget hotel in a top, top location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If travelers were to pinpoint on a map the number one location in San Francisco, it could be right outside the door of Hotel Stratford. Our entrance has become part of thousands of photographs taken of the Cable Car as it heads up the second block of its famous journey over San Francisco's beautiful hillside communities.Guests who want the convenience of being right in the center of the City will enjoy their stay in this European style affordably priced property, with over 80 pleasantly decorated rooms, all with the most modern facilities. We await the pleasure of your company be it for Business or Leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco