Choosing the right location is important. This was my second trip to San Francisco, and living around Union Square was far better then near the pier. Nice rooms(really small rooms though), clean and comfy beds. The room did not have air-condition, but it´s not hot in SF anyway.. Friendly and helpful staff. Would easily recommend this hotel to my close friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If travelers were to pinpoint on a map the number one location in San Francisco, it could be right outside the door of Hotel Stratford. Our entrance has become part of thousands of photographs taken of the Cable Car as it heads up the second block of its famous journey over San Francisco's beautiful hillside communities. Guests who want the convenience of being right in the center of the City will enjoy their stay in this European style affordably priced property, with 90 pleasantly decorated rooms, all with the most modern facilities. We await the pleasure of your company be it for Business or Leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco