We stayed April 10 to 12 and checked out just a few hours ago. The staff was very helpful. I really appreciated that they stored our luggages even after we checked out. The room was small but cozy. I just have to suggest that they put additional shelf on the shower area as I had to put my shampoo and conditioner down on the floor. This is just a minor thing and I would gladly stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If travelers were to pinpoint on a map the number one location in San Francisco, it could be right outside the door of Hotel Stratford. Our entrance has become part of thousands of photographs taken of the Cable Car as it heads up the second block of its famous journey over San Francisco's beautiful hillside communities. Guests who want the convenience of being right in the center of the City will enjoy their stay in this European style affordably priced property, with 90 pleasantly decorated rooms, all with the most modern facilities. We await the pleasure of your company be it for Business or Leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco