San Francisco is a bustling city, and somewhat awkwardly laid out. You ideally need a centrally located hotel to make the most of exploring the city, and that is where the Stratford Hotel comes in. It is located a few moments away from Union Square, which is the main high-end shopping area, and about a 10 minute walk from Market Street, which is the main shopping high street. If you want to visit the piers or the harbour (or take a trip to Alcatraz) there is a cable car stop directly outside the hotel, making climbing those famous hills much easier, and more scenic.
Ideally located, clean, and well equipped rooms (with the odd, yet useful, addition of having the hand basin in the bedroom area rather than in the bathroom).
Highly recommended for those on a budget, or for those who want to stay central and close to the amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Stratford is located in the heart of Union Square on Powell Street with the cable cars passing by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco