Hyatt Regency San Francisco(San Francisco)
$236
$229
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $363/night.

$199
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $224/night.

$243
$206
InterContinental
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$351
$173
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $234/night.

San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)
$252
$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $304/night.

$232
$206
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $260/night.

$196
$179
InterContinental
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$284
$269
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $301/night.

$235
$202
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $324/night.

Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$481
$220
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $351/night.

All reviewsairport shuttlerooms are smallfresh fruitblocks from union squareironing boardbudget hotelpowell stmarket streetelevatorsfcitycableubercarscaliforniachinatown
Reviewed November 20, 2009

I booked this establishment for 3 nights in October 2009 using Worldpoints through their website. Wrote ahead to confirm. Upon arrival was shown what was obviously the night clerk's room. It was immediately adjacent to the lobby desk, and fronted the busy street. They had put up a paper sign "Quiet Please! People are staying in this room tonight". The room was about 8 x 10', the bath had an additional entrance for the night clerk. The room was also used to store other people's luggage and even a wheelchair which could not be moved! It was pretty dirty and rundown. We left after a few minutes. On checking out another guest was told that her daughter could sleep on the floor, they would give her a pillow and blankets instead of a bed! I canceled my Bank of America Worldpoints Visa Card for putting us in this dump. Beware!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank nurse1sue
Reviewed November 19, 2009

We booked the Fitzgerald for a very low price. We only paid 230 Dollars for 5 nights in a hotel in the heart of San Francisco. We didn´t know what to expect . We actually expected the worst, but we were pleasantly surprised. Our Room was small, but very clean and we had our own bathroom, which we appreciated a lot. There was roomservice everyday and we really liked the room. The location of The Fitzgerald was great as well. only 2!!!! blocks away from the Union Sqaure and all its atractions.
Breakfast was included, well it was not great but ok. we got a cream cheese bagel, coffee and orange juice. I don´t need more.
I would highly recommend this hotel to people who want to stay in cheap and charmful place.
I would return there anytime

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2009

The hotel room was on the small side but it was comfy and had a microwave and fridge which was great. The free breakfast was ok, could have done with a better selection, but nothing really to moan about.
The location was excellent, about a five minute walk to union square and bus services very near by if needed to get to the wharf if you didn't want to walk.
A quiet and friendly hotel.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 3, 2009

My husband and I stayed here six nights, while I attended a medical conference. Although the room was small, it was very comfortable. The beds were great, and the frig and microwave were a welcome addition. I can't say enough about the location. You won't find a more reasonable place within such close walking distance to Union Square, the tours, and activities. You can supplement the continental breakfast with fruit and yogurt from the little store on the corner. We'd stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank OMEXICO
Reviewed October 5, 2009

I had originally booked to stay in the Nob Hill Hotel but was moved to the sister property of the Fitzgerald Hotel with little explaination as to why. I was not at all impressed. The facilitiies I had booked the original hotel for were missing from the other property. There were no drink facilities in the room or in the hotel unless you used the bar, no fridge or microwave as promised in the booking. Room was very small even by SF standards and staff were pleasant but uninterested. I was particularly annoyed that they did not contact me prior to arrival to inform me of the move, despite a very early booking being made and this meant that I walked to the hotel for over 30 minutes with luggage up the SF hills for no reason. One good thing I can say about the Fitzgerald is that it's location is very convient for Union Square and the public transport.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo