The hotel is the usual type you find in America with all the usual amenities.
Stayed two nights and this is in a good location for all the sights and plenty of places to eat just a short walk away from the hotel. Recommend Mels Drive dinner across the street and about one block to the right of the front of the hotel.
Breakfast was a good selection located at the front lobby and parking is free but limited on a first come first serve basis but good that you don't have to pay the crazy parking charges in San Francisco
Rooms were clean and tidy no complaints
Recommend this for its location in San Francisco at a very reasonable rate when booked via hotels.com website
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 miles from Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown, this San Francisco motel offers city tour tickets at the front desk. Guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Every room at the Super 8 San Francisco/Fisherman’s Wharf provides a flat-screen cable TV with HBO and a DVD player. Coffee makers are also available in the guest rooms at this completely non-smoking hotel.The Golden Gate Bridge is 3 miles from the San Francisco Super 8 Fisherman’s Wharf. The San Francisco International Airport is 16 miles from the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 San Francisco/Near the Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 San Francisco / Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Super Eight San Francisco
- Super 8 Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Super Eight
- San Francisco Super 8