Took our 2 carry on rollers, flew from Long beach>SF, took the bus, and stayed here for about 1 week.
1. Options of 2 beds. Yes! Even for a small hotel lot! Standard, good beds.
2. Pretty normal, decent, good room in a posh area. You're getting a deal near an area that's probably the most expensive homes near Palace of Fine Arts Theatre and in SF.
3. Transportation convenience! Gets confusing at the beginning, but you'll get used to it.
4. Free breakfast! The standard free breakfast, but who cares! Just to eat some morning food and go on with your exploration! Or walk to Mel's Diner. About 8-12 mins of normal pace walk.
5. Free WiFi!!! Yes!
6. Refrigerator and microwave!
1. Small parking lot of about 15 cars.
2. Very small! Even for the front desk. Bring your breakfast to your hotel.
3. No elevators. Old hotels of only stairs. Good for families, not good for handicap and those that can't really climb stairs much. First level are only for cars.
4. No place to put our luggage after checkout. If you're lucky to ask the front desk folks to help you lock in a very small closet for a few hours. They are super nice that they let us lock our 2 small, carry ons in a small storage closet, then when it's time for us to leave to the airport, we came back and got it.
I like this place. I would rather stay here than downtown. Remember, when there is a downtown, there are homeless and shady people. I'm from LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 miles from Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown, this San Francisco motel offers city tour tickets at the front desk. Guest rooms include a microwave, a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Every room at the Super 8 San Francisco/Fisherman’s Wharf provides a flat-screen cable TV with HBO and a DVD player. Coffee makers are also available in the guest rooms at this completely non-smoking hotel.The Golden Gate Bridge is 3 miles from the San Francisco Super 8 Fisherman’s Wharf. The San Francisco International Airport is 16 miles from the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 San Francisco/Near the Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 San Francisco / Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Super Eight San Francisco
- Super 8 Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Super Eight
- San Francisco Super 8