First the good, we arrived without a stroller for my younger child. When we asked where to purchase one the front dest person told us they have them to loan in the hotel. We used it for entire stay. The coffee service was wonderful, even the day i forgot to order I called down and within minutes we had our beverages. My son loves getting hot coco (something that dosent happen to often at home).
Next the bad, though my room was clean twice a day, with two little ones you need it. After a few days our robes and shampoo's were not replaced so we had to call down for more. This did happen more than once.
The hotel has a great Sleigh in the lobby during the holiday season. Though i feel overcharged for parking ($41 per night) our car was always out front and ready to go when we called. Just in case you were wondering there is nowhere else to park in the area, this area is all hotels.
For the area NOB Hill we got a great deal on priceline of about $80 per night. Just wish we could have bid on the parking.
Overall, Thanks for the great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the new Stanford Court! We are excited to share our multi-million dollar transformation that includes updates & revamps that transcend to our lobby, café , bar, porte-cochere, & fitness center. Guided by the design concept of "where tomorrow meets yesterday," the newly renovated Stanford Court integrates Nob Hill's grand history with the innovative and tech-focused spirit of today's San Francisco. Expect cool graphics, a new modern color palette and nods to our past. Our new 1500 square foot Fitness Center features state of the art equipment including interactive Kinima stations offering personalized workouts and floor-to-ceiling windows that fill the space with natural light and views of the famed cable cars. As always, guests will find their stay here enhanced with inspiring innovations, sophisticated technology, and a taste of the Bay Area's cultural connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance