My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while we were visiting San Francisco. We had a great stay in this hotel. Only complains are the water pressure was slow from the sink faucet and the valet fees are a little high. Our room was on the 5th floor facing to Powell and we saw the cable car . It also has a nice view. We heard some street noise on the first night since it was Sat. Sun was a little quiet or may be we got used to the noise, it did not bother us much. Starbucks coffee is a nice touch in the morning especially my husband is a coffee person. We missed the champagne since we were always out during that time. The hotel room had no fridge. But we requested one. The front desk staff was very nice and also greeted us. We borrowed an umbrella from the concierge since it was raining on one of the nights. The valet parking service was very good and staff was very friendly as well. The court yard of the hotel is big (not on the street) so we did not feel rush when we dropped off the car for valet service.
We walked to Union Square. Going there was easy. Coming back was hard since we had to walk up to the hill. But we enjoyed the walk. We also walked to Chinatown and Tadich Grill for dinner. Be prepared to involve a lot of climbings if you are not using car/cable car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the new Stanford Court! We are excited to share our multi-million dollar transformation that includes updates & revamps that transcend to our lobby, café , bar, porte-cochere, & fitness center. Guided by the design concept of "where tomorrow meets yesterday," the newly renovated Stanford Court integrates Nob Hill's grand history with the innovative and tech-focused spirit of today's San Francisco. Expect cool graphics, a new modern color palette and nods to our past. Our new 1500 square foot Fitness Center features state of the art equipment including interactive Kinima stations offering personalized workouts and floor-to-ceiling windows that fill the space with natural light and views of the famed cable cars. As always, guests will find their stay here enhanced with inspiring innovations, sophisticated technology, and a taste of the Bay Area's cultural connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance