I stayed at this hotel on a business trip recently. The rooms are fantastic, kept clean and really spacious! The bathroom and dressing area is lovely too.
Breakfast is a bit disappointing and very expensive for what you get - that might just be because I'm a Brit and not used to paying that kind of money for that kind of food maybe.
The bar isn't open very much, doesn't open until 5pm and closes at 11pm.
Good location though - downhill to the shops and up some steep hills to get home, but you can always jump on the tram.
Staff are very friendly and would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stanford Court San Francisco is fresh, fashionable and at the center of everything savvy visitors want to see and do. Enjoy sweeping views of the city, the bay and the majestic Golden Gate Bridge from our convenient location atop historic Nob Hill. Discover the best of San Francisco's charm and character while enjoying our contemporary boutique hotel as your home base.An ideal location, we are conveniently situated in Nob Hill close to premier shopping, dining, and attractions in Union Square. We are steps to the historic cable cars, a short walk to Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square and the Ferry Building.393 newly-renovated rooms and suites, offering cool, contemporary accommodations. Three cable car lines running directly in front of the hotel, waiting to whisk you to San Francisco’s hottest neighborhoods and landmarks ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance