I chose the Renaissance Stanford Court for its location to Union Square (shopping!), the fact it is in the Marriott family and for the price. Was there 1 night and the room was the standard hotel room. The typical SF downtown hotel, small room, small bath etc. The rate was $185 with tax which I thought was pretty good for the location and being SF. The parking was $50 per night, which is par for SF as well, however, it was valet parking and the guys did a good job. The front desk was very good, each encounter I had on checkin/out was handled very well. Room was clean and smelled fine. Better to request a room that looks outward toward city, mine looked inward toward the other wing of the hotel. It is a square shaped hotel. I did not use restaurant or bar so no experience noted. Overall, for the price and location it did the job and I was happy. Would return again, no problem.
Hope this helps, safe travels to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the new Stanford Court! We are excited to share our multi-million dollar transformation that includes updates & revamps that transcend to our lobby, café , bar, porte-cochere, & fitness center. Guided by the design concept of "where tomorrow meets yesterday," the newly renovated Stanford Court integrates Nob Hill's grand history with the innovative and tech-focused spirit of today's San Francisco. Expect cool graphics, a new modern color palette and nods to our past. Our new 1500 square foot Fitness Center features state of the art equipment including interactive Kinima stations offering personalized workouts and floor-to-ceiling windows that fill the space with natural light and views of the famed cable cars. As always, guests will find their stay here enhanced with inspiring innovations, sophisticated technology, and a taste of the Bay Area's cultural connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance