Nob Hill hotel, next to Mark Hopkins and Top of the Mark. Near Old St. Mary's, the first Cathedral in California. Walking distance to Chinatown. The rooms are really good sized. If you're familiar with hotel rooms in NYC this will seem Mansion-size! Two full/queen beds and two over sized chairs with ottomans and still the room had plenty of space to walk around.Staff and room service are gracious and helpful. Beds were very comfortable. I could hear some hall activity if that is a complaint so be it. But I expect that in a hotel with hundreds of guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the new Stanford Court! We are excited to share our multi-million dollar transformation that includes updates & revamps that transcend to our lobby, café , bar, porte-cochere, & fitness center. Guided by the design concept of "where tomorrow meets yesterday," the newly renovated Stanford Court integrates Nob Hill's grand history with the innovative and tech-focused spirit of today's San Francisco. Expect cool graphics, a new modern color palette and nods to our past. Our new 1500 square foot Fitness Center features state of the art equipment including interactive Kinima stations offering personalized workouts and floor-to-ceiling windows that fill the space with natural light and views of the famed cable cars. As always, guests will find their stay here enhanced with inspiring innovations, sophisticated technology, and a taste of the Bay Area's cultural connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance