“Excellent Thai food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Osha Thai Restaurant

Osha Thai Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Osha Thai Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #488 of 5,626 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: SoMa
“Excellent Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I love Thai food! Thai food is among the best cuisines out there. My sister told me last night how everyone talks about this place. So, we decided to go. Let me tell you, in one word, awesome!!! We decided to try the frog legs for an appetizer, it was first time for both of us & it was excellent. As long as the food is spicy then I am happy! & that's exactly what happened. God bless osha Thai on 2nd street in San Francisco.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Eugene, Oregon
“Fantastic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have eaten here before at another location, years ago. This did not disappoint. The food was fantastic. The service adequate.

Visited January 2013
Southern California
“My Favorite Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

San Francisco is full of Thai restaurants, but when you come across an Osha (it is a very small local chain) you should know you've come to a very good one. Always great service, even when I'm dining alone, and always fine food. It's my favorite Thai in the city.

Visited September 2012
Lawrence, Kansas, United States
“Loved the Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

Great Thai food. Table was a little small and crowded. Some people like the noisy, crowded atmosphere. I'd prefer something calmer. I had pork belly for the first time. It was great. Everyone at our table loved their food.

Visited January 2013
Santa Cruz, California
“Awesome Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I met some clients here for lunch. Place was packed, service was good and food was great. I'm not a big fan of Thai food but this place put out some great dishes that suprised me. I'll be back when on that side of town.

• Visited January 2013