“Disappointing”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Australia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

I'd heard very good reviews from friends who are locals. They visit often for breakfast and say this is a favourite spot. Sadly, I found the food and service disappointing. Visited mid week for lunch, accompanied by my elderly mother and young daughter. Found the service to be very disinterested. Mum's soup was average. My daughter had a pizza made with a puff pastry base that was very oily and far too rich. I didn't realise the pizza would have a non-traditional base. Perhaps we visited on a bad day as our friends were surprised by our experience.

• Visited June 2014

Santa Barbara, California
“Great Sandwich”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Very cute store on the corner. Outside seating is nice, but limited. I had the chicken breast/swiss cheese sandwich. It was a super large portion, even for the small. Reasonable price at $6.00.

• Visited November 2013
New Jersey
“Little surprise in the neighborhood.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Came across this little cafe an early Monday morning. Clearly a neighborhood cafe where people pop in on way to work for there coffee and fir the large selection if fresh french inspired pastries.
We had a very nice yogurt parfait w homemade granola and fresh fruit. They also have sandwiches and salads for lunch. It seems to be open for dinner as well. Very nice atmosphere. Lovely start in another cold summer morning in SF.

• Visited July 2013
San Francisco, California
“Cute and charming.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This will be my first Cafe review, and this place is perfect for it.
I had a meeting with my friends here for school project. I didn't quite know where the cafe was as I am not familiar with Fillmore st.

BUT, The graffiti on the bight blue wall will already drag you into the cafe.
The place is noting spectacular. It is more of a cozy atmosphere where you can eat, drink teas and beer in the same day which was fantastic! A good chilling out place, I would put it.
They open till 10pm. I like it here, very cute. I like everything about it; wooden tables - long and small ones, lighting and simple. It was like being in a good canteen, you know!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ladie S
Boston, Massachusetts
“nice place, good food, huge portions”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

it's a really nice place, slightly on a rustic side but quite enjoyable.

Visited June 2012