“Nothing Special”

Crab House at Pier 39
Reserve with OpenTable
Crab House at Pier 39 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #112 of 5,777 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Fisherman’s Wharf
Transit: F-Line & #15
Description: Great view & SF's famous Dungeness Crab served in seriously addictive garlic sauce make us the go to spot on scenic Pier 39 for casual dining.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had wanted to try this restaurant multiple times but never did until are last trip to SF. I was disappointed with the food and the service. The food was nothing special and highly over priced for what we got. The atmosphere was nice and the drinks and appetizers were good. Overall, will probably never return.

There are newer reviews for Crab House at Pier 39

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We choose the $110.00 Crab for sharing for our family of four and it was more than we could eat but yet the perfect amount and worth the money ! The crab is perfectly seasoned with garlic, butter, and seasoning, no need for dipping. It comes to your table with the legs all separated in a large pile on a hot griddle still sizzling. Wonderful experience, Great service, only negative is the small tables and small space but still very enjoyable.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Food was AWESOME!!! We had a wait of about 30 minutes, but was well worth it! Everything we had was superb!!! Would definetly recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my crab stew. The food was top quality although I think my eyes maybe too big for my stomach.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The mussels and shrimp were so good that I tought I had died and came to heaven, the garlic frites were also very tasty! and the service excellent. I was travelling as single, with food allergies, but this was not a problem. I was seated very nicely by the window, view to the golden gate, and was served well all the time. Don´t miss this!

Thank Et_naess@yahoo.com