382 - 386 of 617 reviews
We assumed this was good, since the online ratings were quite high, but it even exceeded our expectations. Purchased tix in advance for family of 4, including 2 adult kids. We happen to be film buffs, but there was really something for everyone, whether your taste runs to blockbusters, SF hippie history, indie films or just SF sights. This would be a great way to see the city; I'd recommend it over any of the bigger more corporate tours!!
Here's what we liked:
• our guide Wiley was outstanding--fun and funny without being a ham
• his commentary must have been scripted but definitely did not feel canned or stale
• he had a wealth of bonus information at his fingertips based on questions
• he customized his extra comments and highlights to the interests of the group
• the group was not too big--the bus was like a rental car shuttle, so no more than 20!
• the integration of the flim clips with the route was astonishingly synchronized--amazing!
• Ray, the driver was "awesome"--nice, thoughtful, quiet and super skilled at negotiating the hills!