“Excellent service and very fresh food”
Review of Coco500 - CLOSED

Neighborhood: SoMa
Cross street: 4th Street
Transit: SF Muni Lines: 10, 15, 30, 45, 47
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Don't leave without having the green beans. Little Red Dress martini was superb. Waiter assure I knew the persimmon for my salad was out of season and replaced with pear..so appreciated the update. Definitely a must go.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This can always be a tough call. My wife really like hers and said it was very good (local Sardines) and I liked mine and it was good (Duck Lasagna). Both were fairly priced. It is definitely worth the visit. We went there for an early dinner after a musical in SF. Nice bar where we had a drink while we waited for our 5:30 dinner. It really beat the heck out of driving back to SJ during rush hour traffic.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

We recently returned with a visiting friend and, as always, enjoyed the food and the atmosphere. Two of our favorites are the battered green beans (tasty and unlike green beans anywhere else!) and the mushroom flatbread--addictive! Their pastas are always good and several of us enjoyed fish that evening including the special rock cod. Service is friendly and efficient. It is a popular place and so the noise level tends to increase as the evening advances.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The restaurant is very clean, good lighting and open design with lots of windows. The server was educated and friendly. The host was a bit snooty, this was the only negative. The prices are high, but worth every penny. I ordered the tagliatelli pasta with pork dish, it was great, also the green salad was perfect!! The agua fresca was plum/citrus and was fabulous. This place is worth the money.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I work nearby so we came for lunch, and loved it. The food was so fresh and light and so delicious. We had the fried beans wich were very good but the flatbread with squash blossoms was incredible. I had fish of the day on a bed of whole wheat grains and loved it, Fish cooked perfectly my friends had the burger which they raved about as the best ever and another flat bread with tomatoes and goat cheese personally I prefered the squash blossom flatbread. Service was perfect. I can't wait to go back.