Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from SF Adventure Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience SF Adventure Tours
from $139.00
More Info
from $175.00
More Info
All reviews great tour dad jokes small group safari vehicle fun personality informative trip tour ended twin peaks catch the ferry photo opportunities fort point haight ashbury highly recommend this tour all ages whole family day tour take photos
Reviewed January 1, 2016

If you only take one tour of San Francisco, make sure it is with Eric in the back of his open-sided adventure truck. This man knows SF and his love for it is obvious as he took us on an always informative trip and often very humourous (he is the master of the pun) around the neighbourhoods that make up one of my favourite cities. He did not miss the well-known spots (Golden Gate Bridge, Nob Hill, The Presidio) but he also showed us the reinvigorated Tenderloin, the glory of Twin Peaks, the opulence of Pacific Heights, beautiful Noe Valley and the historic Mission as well as taking us to one of The Castro's best delis for a fabulous lunch. There were only 10 of us on the tour including my family of four so there was great interaction between Eric and all of us and we were able to ask questions whenever we wished. Before this tour, I thought that I knew SF fairly well - I know it so much better now.

Date of experience: December 2015
Eric S, Owner at SF Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience and for your appreciation of wordplay :) I'm glad you enjoyed your experience here in San Francisco!

Reviewed December 31, 2015 via mobile

We had only 36 hours in San Francisco and went on the SF Adventure Tour on the recommendation of a friend. The tour has a maximum of 12 guests which is terrific.we covered a lit of ground on the tour and saw more of the coty than had we done a self drive tour.

Eric the guide is fantastic! He ensured everyone on the tour was comfortable and knew each other. He asked us all if there was anywhere we really wanted to see and ensured all important aspects were covered. Eric is really knowledgeable and we learnt a lot about the history of San Francisco through him.

My children were age 4 and 5 and Eric really included them along with the adults in his discussions. They remained attentive the whole tour and loved traveling in vehicle.

I highly recommend SF Adventure Tours if you are in San Francisco.

Date of experience: December 2015

I'm glad you and the kids had such a great time. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed November 15, 2015

Eric runs a great business and offer an array of tours to suit everyone's needs, take the time to talk to him and he will tailor a trip you will remember for ever. Eric is extremely knowledgeable about the San Francisco area and delivers information in an interesting way - easy to understand and not droll!!

1  Thank rickjennyd
Reviewed November 11, 2015

Great way to see San Francisco! Eric was a great tour guide, from us confirming the tour the day before, to the end of the tour, he was so friendly and helpful. He picked us up in his done up van with surf boards on the side right on time, and then we proceeded to pick up the rest of the group. He provided blankets and jackets in case it was cold too. He pointed out a lot of things as we drove around and was open to taking us to specific places dependent on the groups interests. We got a great overview of San Francisco, and I especially like the stop that we did up the top on a look out where we could see the whole city. It's a big city and very hilly so a tour like this is perfect. We made a stop for lunch in a great area that had lots of options. Our tour ended at the port to get to Alcatraz, where Eric had organised our tickets so they we could get straight in line. Great tour and I'd recommend when going to San Francisco.

Date of experience: October 2015
Eric S, Owner at SF Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, Jacki! I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Reviewed October 25, 2015 via mobile

If you want to see the highlights of San Francisco in one day, learn a little about the history and have great fun while your doing it - Eric is the best tour guide you can have. He picked us up close by our accommodation and soon helped us fit in with the rest of the group. His slightly warped sense of humour especially suited the Aussies on board. He was very accommodating and he gave us time to experience many of the local sights. He then dropped us off to the ferry depot to head to Alcatraz. We had organised these but found out later he could do this for us as well. We had the best weather but be prepared to dress warmer if weather is cooler. Eric does provide blankets for your comfort if needed.

Date of experience: October 2015
Eric S, Owner at SF Adventure Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2015

October is such a lovely time to visit SF. I was a joy to share the city (and my sense of humor) with you all!