Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from SF Adventure Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience SF Adventure Tours
from $139.00
More Info
from $175.00
More Info
All reviews great tour dad jokes small group safari vehicle fun personality informative trip tour ended twin peaks his knowledge catch the ferry photo opportunities fort point haight ashbury highly recommend this tour all ages golden gate bridge whole family
Reviewed June 2, 2015

Eric picked us up at the designated spot on time, when we traveled to the "bus" , it's a pickup with a canopy. Hmmmm, Safari style, didn't know what to think. Took urban tour, Alcatraz included. Perfect. The safari truck was great, he took us places a bus can't go. Up hill down hill, alleys, side streets, if something was going on in the city he stopped by. Very funny person that Eric. Witty and I hope you like puns. I would go again and again

Reviewed May 30, 2015

My boyfriend and I recently made the very positive life decision to book a "Beer and Bites" tour with SF Adventure tours and are so happy we did!

Our guide, Eric, was wonderful; super knowledgeable about SF, kind to all aboard and funny to boot. We traversed through the SF peninsula in an open air converted truck, and enjoyed a tour peppered with educational history, fun facts and lots of beer.
It was also instantly apparent that Eric thought of each of us as his actual guest, not just a customer. (Which means a lot to me personally.)

I have been on a few tours of SF, and by far SF Adventures was the most unique and enjoyable. I can only imagine the other tours are equally as amazing and would recommend this tour to anyone visiting SF.

Keep up the good work and thanks for such a great time!

P.S. This is a real bargain as well - SF is expensive and we spent less for this tour, complete with food/drinks & transportation than we did at dinner the night prior!

Reviewed May 23, 2015 via mobile

This tour was a blast! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone traveling to San Francisco that is interested in craft beer.
Within the first five minutes we were cracking open local brews in the back of the open air vehicle! The guide was super friendly and knowledgeable about the local brewery scene and SF history in general.
We got to tour the inside of one brewery (right on the beach!) it was fascinating! We also stopped by a local home brew shop and school. And wrapped it up at a small boutique chocolate shop (with phenomenal chocolates! And plenty more tasting there) and walked across the street to pair it with a local stout on the back patio of a quaint Irish pub. I believe in total we sampled at least 13 beers from 5 or 6 SF breweries.
I gather each tour is a little different but with so many options for beer and craft breweries within SF, I'm sure they are all divine. Trivia and history peppered in along the way too.
All in all a great way to see a more local and relaxed side of San Francisco and definitely a must do for all visitors!

Cheers!

Reviewed May 22, 2015 via mobile

We had a fabulous personalised full day with Eric seeing the sights of San Francisco's wine region. We enjoyed some wine making at Ravenswood Winery (lots of fun!), and some cheese and olive oil tasting. Eric made sure we had warm blankets and jackets for the truck and provided a small breakfast and tasty lunch. We finished up at Lagunitas Brewing Co for beer flights and laughter. A great day Eric! Highly recommend if you're looking for something different and a great day of fun!

Reviewed April 27, 2015

We are "seasoned" travellers around this wonderful world so if you want the VERY best contact Eric at eric@adventureinsf.com. He is young and enthusiastic about the area he lives in and knows well. He can customise your trip for you. We had so little time in SF so used him to pick us up and take us to Muir Woods and the surrounds, not your usual cookie cutter view of an area. Then on to a sea plane over SF Bay including the coast, harbour bridge and Alcatraz. If you want the memories we have - give it a try - well worth every penny. Steve and Dee from UK

Date of experience: April 2015