Review Highlights
Tour of San Francisco and Muir Woods

Reviewed July 16, 2018
geowilson33
Canton, Ohio
The best tour guide I have ever had

Reviewed June 10, 2018
shrey b
via mobile

All reviews muir woods nice car local guide touring san francisco safe driver extensive knowledge giant sequoias private tour great guide the golden gate bridge napa valley awesome tour hour tour take pictures vehicle yosemite monterey
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We booked Eric for a personalized tour of San Francisco and Muir Woods. He arrived at our hotel on time and then spent the next 7 hours taking us to places all over the city and surrounding areas. Although I had been to the city many times, this was the first visit for my wife and two teenage sons. Eric was extremely knowledgeable about the city from the history to current times and was able to show us what the city has to offer. From the touristy must sees to some very hidden local gems, we seemed to see it all and had an amazing time. I have booked many private tours over my travels and Eric ranks at the top of this list. I highly recommend Eric to all travelers.

Date of experience: June 2018
Koczab, Owner at Eric's VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thanks for the kind words George. It was a pleasure meeting your family and really enjoyed our day together. Hope to see y'all in the future. Till then,
Eric

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I am glad to tell all that Eric is a great tour guide who will not let you yawn for a single moment in the trip.He is just so full of knowledge, enthusiasm and passion that he will make you enjoy every second to the fullest.I was with him for two days ,yet I felt as if I knew him from the past two years.I took the San Francisco tour and the Napa valley tour with my family and everyone enjoyed a lot.He even made the so interesting even though we could not drink it.If you ever come to San Francisco then he is the probably the guy whom you would want to be with .He will not let you go disappointed.I haven't seen such a tour guide who takes so much interest in his job.The small things like keeping a water bottle, telling you which restaurant is nice for a deep dish pizza or marking where you have to arrive on a paper map played a huge role .Thus I would highly recommend him to all travellers and to Eric,kudos man,you did a great job.Thank you

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018

We spent a Sunday touring Napa with Eric. He picked us up and delivered us to our hotel. The middle part was memorable, and Eric is not just a driver, he’s a great guy. We went to some smaller vineyards and took our time, missed our lunch reservation and Eric got us in somewhere else, but it had to be as good, because it was great. In short, we had fun. If you want to spend a day with your guests and have a few laughs along the way, this is the tour for you.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018

Eric was a great wealth of information and provided us with a great day of sight seeing and Sonoma wine tasting. Definitely a better option to normal crowded bus tours.

Date of experience: March 2018
Koczab, Owner at Eric's VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Thanks Ken. It was a pleasure meeting you and the family. Glad to hear y'all had a good time. Enjoy the wine now that you officially got it. And watching the madness in the middle of it all helped. GO Texas Tech!

Reviewed January 28, 2018

Our family trip with Eric to Yosemite was just a great day out, enjoyed by my wife and I plus our teenage boys. Eric provides a personable service and is careful to include everyone and their interests. While it is a long day it is worth every minute, with Eric keeping the information and stories flowing. Yosemite itself is overawing, what a great place and there are options of short walking tours which just added so much more to the day.

A fantastic day, enjoyed by us all, thanks Eric

Date of experience: January 2018
Koczab, Owner at Eric's VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Thanks Neville. Glad to of had you on the tour. You were all great troopers and willing to get the most out of the day. See you next time