Review Highlights
San Francisco

We were visiting San Francisco for a conference and wanted to see some of the sights. With limited... read more

Reviewed May 18, 2019
Emily O
via mobile
Amazing experience, great service

We had a day tour to big sur , carmel , 17mile drive & monterey with ERIC , he was super friendly... read more

Reviewed May 16, 2019
Surabhi23
Vadodara, India
via mobile

All reviews muir woods the golden gate bridge napa valley wine tour whale watching wealth of knowledge points of interest hour tour monterey yosemite sights interests gems stories
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous and satisfying roadtrip! My family of 4 (incl 2 boys ages 10 and 14) took a 3 day tour with Eric. He picked us up in his big SUV that fit our 6 suitcases snugly from Monterey and drove us to Yosemite for 2 days there before a 3/4 day tour in SF. Eric is such a good planner, from enquiry via emails to discussing with us the plans for each day and making sure we saw what we wanted, fulfilled any "bucket lists" wishes and he also accommodated our pace and gave us enough resting time as we weren't exactly buff mountain climbers, plus toilet breaks when we needed them! He's also so knowledgeable, sharing with us golden nuggets on the history and famous people of each place and interesting stories, making great recommendations for food places that are truly local and not "touristy", and even making an impromptu stop by a pistachio/almond tree farm to show us urban fellas what these trees looked like. He was great with the boys, chatting with them, bringing them to the base of the falls when my hubby and I were too tired to walk more, and having all those great ideas for fun photo shots for the kids. Plus we think he's a skillful and safe driver! Yosemite roads are no joke, going round and round narrow mountain passes but we felt safe and had smooth rides much of the way. We had some very open sharing too on our countries' cultures and way of life and it felt more like we were traveling with a big bro than a guide. All in all it was a great 3 days spent and we're glad we made a new friend!

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank to_calvary
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Eric drove us to Muir Woods and Sausalito with stops at the fortune cookie factory and some other sights along the way. He's very knowledgeable and flexible and fun for kids and adults. He's definitely worth the cost.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Lynnbuck
Reviewed May 3, 2017

I visited San Fran with my two boys, 7 and 9. As a single parent, I look for safety as well as quality experiences. Eric made our "trip" efficient with top rate service! I highly recommend him. He was fantastic with the boys and even laughed at their silly jokes. He was easy to talk to as well as fun to be around. Great information about the area. SUPERIOR service!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank davismara
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Eric VIP tours was the difference between a ordinary experience and a extraordinary, smashit, kick as experience. I can recommend him for all kind of tours in SF and in the valley. An extra plus for being so nice and knowing about SF and USA.
Thanks Eric!

Date of experience: April 2017
Koczab, Owner at Eric's VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

The pleasure was all mine Team Sweden! Y'all taught me some new things too and I had a great time conversing with the group. I hope I get to be of service in the future, hopefully it will not involve any work but strictly pleasure.
Eric

Reviewed March 24, 2017

If you want some time efficient touring with history and great photo ops in the city, Muir Woods, Sausalito and more , Eric is an excellent choice. Drive around in a suburban, avoiding the stress of buses, ferries etc. He is pleasant, informative and a very experi need tour guide / driver.
Today it rained all day and Eric saved the day. Umbrellas, some short cuts and many hidden gems along the way, made for a surprisingly great rain day. He also goes to napa Sonoma and Yosemite. Enjoy ! A great choice.

Date of experience: March 2017