Review Highlights
Excellent tour

We are very fortunate that our hotel booked a 3-hour tour with Eric. It was exceptional. He... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2018
Jonesfab
Alexandria, VA
Tour of San Francisco and Muir Woods

We booked Eric for a personalized tour of San Francisco and Muir Woods. He arrived at our hotel on... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
geowilson33
Canton, Ohio

All reviews muir woods nice car local guide touring san francisco safe driver extensive knowledge giant sequoias private tour great guide the golden gate bridge napa valley awesome tour hour tour take pictures vehicle yosemite monterey
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Eric drove us to Muir Woods and Sausalito with stops at the fortune cookie factory and some other sights along the way. He's very knowledgeable and flexible and fun for kids and adults. He's definitely worth the cost.

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Lynnbuck
Reviewed May 3, 2017

I visited San Fran with my two boys, 7 and 9. As a single parent, I look for safety as well as quality experiences. Eric made our "trip" efficient with top rate service! I highly recommend him. He was fantastic with the boys and even laughed at their silly jokes. He was easy to talk to as well as fun to be around. Great information about the area. SUPERIOR service!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank davismara
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Eric VIP tours was the difference between a ordinary experience and a extraordinary, smashit, kick as experience. I can recommend him for all kind of tours in SF and in the valley. An extra plus for being so nice and knowing about SF and USA.
Thanks Eric!

Date of experience: April 2017
Koczab, Owner at Eric's VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

The pleasure was all mine Team Sweden! Y'all taught me some new things too and I had a great time conversing with the group. I hope I get to be of service in the future, hopefully it will not involve any work but strictly pleasure.
Eric

Reviewed March 24, 2017

If you want some time efficient touring with history and great photo ops in the city, Muir Woods, Sausalito and more , Eric is an excellent choice. Drive around in a suburban, avoiding the stress of buses, ferries etc. He is pleasant, informative and a very experi need tour guide / driver.
Today it rained all day and Eric saved the day. Umbrellas, some short cuts and many hidden gems along the way, made for a surprisingly great rain day. He also goes to napa Sonoma and Yosemite. Enjoy ! A great choice.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I took a two day sf city tour with Eric!
We got to see everything and he kept my children 11,13 active and interested and off their stupid phones. If your family wants to see a lot go with Eric !!! Thx Eric

Date of experience: January 2017