“Eric makes difference ”

Eric's VIP Tours
Ranked #89 of 343 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Eric's VIP Tours provides custom, luxury, private tours of some of the best the San Francisco Bay are has to offer. From city tours to wine country excursions as well as outdoor adventures to Muir Woods and Yosemite National Park. These tours are limited to 6 people and are experience in a luxurious Chevy Suburban SUV.
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Eric VIP tours was the difference between a ordinary experience and a extraordinary, smashit, kick as experience. I can recommend him for all kind of tours in SF and in the valley. An extra plus for being so nice and knowing about SF and USA.
Thanks Eric!

Date of experience: April 2017
Koczab, Owner at Eric's VIP Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

The pleasure was all mine Team Sweden! Y'all taught me some new things too and I had a great time conversing with the group. I hope I get to be of service in the future, hopefully it will not involve any work but strictly pleasure.
Eric

"yosemite"
in 8 reviews
"monterey"

Reviewed March 24, 2017

If you want some time efficient touring with history and great photo ops in the city, Muir Woods, Sausalito and more , Eric is an excellent choice. Drive around in a suburban, avoiding the stress of buses, ferries etc. He is pleasant, informative and a very experi need tour guide / driver.
Today it rained all day and Eric saved the day. Umbrellas, some short cuts and many hidden gems along the way, made for a surprisingly great rain day. He also goes to napa Sonoma and Yosemite. Enjoy ! A great choice.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I took a two day sf city tour with Eric!
We got to see everything and he kept my children 11,13 active and interested and off their stupid phones. If your family wants to see a lot go with Eric !!! Thx Eric

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2016

Eric is not only a fantastic guide, he is a super nice guy and his knowledge of the city is incredible. I am more of a do it yourself kind of guy and had ideas of things to see. However my friend wanted a professional tour so we booked through our hotel at the Four Seasons. I am thankful we did. In our private 4 hour tour we saw most of the city, got some great history and some fantastic pictures. If you want to pack a lot of sight seeing and get the benefit of city history as well, book with Eric today.

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank FerTravel
See more reviews
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Incredibly accommodating and knowledgeable. Sorry to say that I experienced a major fall one day prior to our scheduled trip. Eric was fabulous about wheeling me around in a rented wheel chair. So, note to disabled, you can still experience the beauty and pleasure of wine tasting in Sonoma or elsewhere with Eric at the helm. We had a great trip that included seeing some historic and special sites in SF and then on to Sonoma. Eric has a mother lode of information and familiarity with the area including great places for lunch. The wineries we visited were small family owned spots with excellent tastings and selections. We particularly enjoyed the casualness of the settings. We spent a full 8 hour day and every minute was enjoyable. Conversations drifted to sports along the drive so I will feel remiss if I do not offer a shout out to Eric's Cubs! Eric is truly a guy with incredible knowledge of the area. He was right on time, in a spotless vehicle that was perfect for the trip. Thank goodness that we decided to do a VIP tour as opposed to renting a car and dong our own thing. We learned and experienced much more and felt that the value was well worth it.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank trishtl

Been to Eric's VIP Tours? Share your experiences!