Review Highlights
Excellent tour

We are very fortunate that our hotel booked a 3-hour tour with Eric. It was exceptional. He... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2018
Jonesfab
Alexandria, VA
Tour of San Francisco and Muir Woods

We booked Eric for a personalized tour of San Francisco and Muir Woods. He arrived at our hotel on... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
geowilson33
Canton, Ohio

All reviews muir woods nice car local guide touring san francisco safe driver extensive knowledge giant sequoias private tour great guide the golden gate bridge napa valley awesome tour hour tour take pictures vehicle yosemite monterey
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I took a two day sf city tour with Eric!
We got to see everything and he kept my children 11,13 active and interested and off their stupid phones. If your family wants to see a lot go with Eric !!! Thx Eric

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2016

Eric is not only a fantastic guide, he is a super nice guy and his knowledge of the city is incredible. I am more of a do it yourself kind of guy and had ideas of things to see. However my friend wanted a professional tour so we booked through our hotel at the Four Seasons. I am thankful we did. In our private 4 hour tour we saw most of the city, got some great history and some fantastic pictures. If you want to pack a lot of sight seeing and get the benefit of city history as well, book with Eric today.

2  Thank FerTravel
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Incredibly accommodating and knowledgeable. Sorry to say that I experienced a major fall one day prior to our scheduled trip. Eric was fabulous about wheeling me around in a rented wheel chair. So, note to disabled, you can still experience the beauty and pleasure of wine tasting in Sonoma or elsewhere with Eric at the helm. We had a great trip that included seeing some historic and special sites in SF and then on to Sonoma. Eric has a mother lode of information and familiarity with the area including great places for lunch. The wineries we visited were small family owned spots with excellent tastings and selections. We particularly enjoyed the casualness of the settings. We spent a full 8 hour day and every minute was enjoyable. Conversations drifted to sports along the drive so I will feel remiss if I do not offer a shout out to Eric's Cubs! Eric is truly a guy with incredible knowledge of the area. He was right on time, in a spotless vehicle that was perfect for the trip. Thank goodness that we decided to do a VIP tour as opposed to renting a car and dong our own thing. We learned and experienced much more and felt that the value was well worth it.

1  Thank trishtl
Reviewed October 23, 2016

I was in town for a wedding and we decided to join this tour. It was recommended by a friend, and it turned out to be the highlight of our trip! You can go with one of the bigger companies, but the personal attention you get made it so worth it. Eric is knowledgeable, outgoing, friendly and made the experience so special.

Thinking of making another trip with some friends, just to do the tour again!

1  Thank AussieBelton
Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

Originally booked a trip with Eric VIP tours to visit the coastal redwood trees at John Muir national Monument. Liked it so much we added the city tour to our trip. Our guide Eric was very fun, informative and helpful. The vehicle was top-notch.

Date of experience: September 2016