Review Highlights
Excellent tour

We are very fortunate that our hotel booked a 3-hour tour with Eric. It was exceptional. He... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2018
Jonesfab
Alexandria, VA
Tour of San Francisco and Muir Woods

We booked Eric for a personalized tour of San Francisco and Muir Woods. He arrived at our hotel on... read more

Reviewed July 16, 2018
geowilson33
Canton, Ohio

All reviews muir woods nice car local guide touring san francisco safe driver extensive knowledge giant sequoias private tour great guide the golden gate bridge napa valley awesome tour hour tour take pictures vehicle yosemite monterey
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

Eric was a knowledgeable and friendly guide. He asked us a few questions when we booked the tour and took care of the details. He loves what he does and it shows! I will book another tour with him if I go back to the area!

Date of experience: February 2016
2  Thank kzinn
Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

When you tour San Francisco with Eric, you feel like an insider with an all-access pass to the most beautiful places, at the optimal time, and with the most current information.

I had 3 hours to kill before a red-eye flight. Eric picked me up at my location, ask a few questions about my interests, and off we went. He knew where to go for the best Bay views, pointed out where prominent people (past and present) lived and had connections at top notch restaurants.

He is calm, funny and will do everything in his power to make sure you leave "your heart in San Francisco" (Tony Bennett reference).

Thanks for everything, Eric!!

Date of experience: February 2016
3  Thank Laura G
Reviewed January 25, 2016

What a great value. Above and beyond our expectation. When going on my city tour with Eric I expected to see a bit of San Francisco but I was given the option to see beyond as well. When seeing the Golden Gate bridge Eric gave me the option, to take me to Muir Woods national monument, home to the tallest things on earth the Redwood trees, with a stop in the sea side town of Sausalito. Great choice! When adding this to the tour it allowed me to see some nature and the city as well. Once the tour was finished I was filled with knowledge of the city and was able to move around the area with more confidence but I also knew the area beyond the city limits. Thanks again Eric! When my friends go to SF you will be their first call!

Date of experience: January 2016
1  Thank Clarisa M
Reviewed January 4, 2016

Eric really showed my family and I an unforgettable vacation! Starting with sightseeing in SF, a trip to the biggest trees I have ever seen at Henry Cowell State Park, wine tasting and shopping in Carmel's quaint town, to the lavish scenery of Big Sur. I had no idea California had all these hidden treasures. To be able to find someone that really knows his stuff and knows the best places to go, even against the grain of what your normal tour companies will do, is truly impressive!

I have a family of 9 people of all different ages and it was amazing to not have to lift a finger (the oldest being 79 to the youngest being 2 years old). Eric really took care of us and was very enjoyable to be around. He was patient when we wanted to take our time, and did anything we requested him to do. This was completely a VIP tour!

I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank alex w
Reviewed January 4, 2016

My family came into town from the East Coast to see San Francisco and do a trip to wine country. I had lived in SF for two years so I knew the city pretty well, had been up to wine country a few times, so I had a general idea of what I wanted to do but I procrastinated and ran out of time to plan anything. That's when I turned to Eric who took care of every detail for the week and by far made it the best trip possible. I quickly learned that I did not actually know the city or wine country as well as I thought. I was very interested to hear all the different trips that he does and will be definitely booking with him again!

Date of experience: October 2015