“Great Find”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Typically on my first day in town, after traveling in from the airport, I walk around China Town and Nob Hill. I often just walk into a place to eat. I’ve heard about this place and read reviews so it was a no brainer. Service was great, and quick. And the food was fantastic. Lots of choices so take your time looking over the menu.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 13, 2019

We accidentally ran into this restaurant. The food tasted authentic, warm, tasty, and Italian to me. The restaurant also had some other ethnic beverages and items, also some old furniture. Also, the service was friendly and quick. Very modest prices.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

This is the freshest pasta we’ve ever had.
It’s really really good.
We did the pick a pasta-pick a sauce.
And the meatball platter.
It’s all really good.
Don’t miss this place.
Locals eat here.
And they are super friendly.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 25, 2019

The pasta is amazing and the tiramisu is divine. We dined at The Italian Homemade Company this past weekend. I enjoyed every dish that my sister ordered. The place is casual but the pasta is so delicious. In addition to all the fresh pasta, must try their tiramisu, it's excellent and not too heavy. Really enjoyed my visit!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Awesome family run eatery in the middle of North Beach. Nothing fancy just great food. I can’t recommend this place enough! All the dishes are homemade and reasonably priced. Don’t miss this while you’re in San Francisco!

Date of visit: February 2019