SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews yerba buena chinatown visitors backpack history
Reviewed April 7, 2015

I recently took a lousy tour of SF and it was not only fun but extremely informative. SK has done his homework. He goes to places one would never find on his own and shows a SF one rarely sees. Next time I have out of town visitors I will make sure they take a lousy tour.

Date of experience: March 2015
SK M, Owner at SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

It's funny you mention me doing my homework because, like that cliched excuse of so many school children, I started this tour because my dog ate my former boss. It's not what you think, I killed my boss and fed him to my dog.

Reviewed March 25, 2015

I took my visiting parents on this tour, we all loved it! SK is a very funny and personable guide who showed us things in Chinatown that I didn't know after living in SF for 23 years!

Highlights: Very awesome Buddhist temple, fortune cookie factory, tea room, opium dens, brothels, murder and gang wars!

I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: February 2015

While I appreciate the nice review, I would like to make one thing clear: On my tour I DO NOT promote Buddhist temples, fortune cookie factories, or tea rooms.

Reviewed March 15, 2015

Entertaining, informative and engaging. SK Morton had an anecdote for every nook and cranny in the Yerba Buena district. He loves his work and his customers, and it shows. He always had "just one more" thing to show us or story to tell us.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank abc_NW_abc

Thanks. You guys were great too. Oh, one more thing, San Francisco is not the home town of, world famous rock band, Boston.

Reviewed March 1, 2015

Our guide was funny, well spoken and energetic. His enthusiasm for the city really shines through and made our trip that much better. He had great suggestions on where to eat and what else not to miss. He told us lots of little known facts about SF quirky history. It was clear that he was not just working by the hour but really cared about our experience. I would definitely do it again because I know I would learn something new each time.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank grassfedtraveler

Thank you Caitlan. While I find the comment about my being well spoken a little racist, I'm glad that you took my advice on where and where not to eat. However, I think you might have avoided the botulism had you heeded my council on what to and what not to lick.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

It's quite informative and funny, the guide finds a way to make the tour enjoyable at all times, he knows the city and its history very well, if you would like to know what's behind every corner in town, I recommend that you take this tour.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank cesar123452015

Thank you, Cesar, for the recommendation. I do find a way to make it enjoyable. How's your liver holdin' up?