SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour
Review Highlights
The best walking tour of San Francisco

Went around the town and looked at many interesting things and got to go into POPOS. Never would... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2018
Uzls
Boston, Massachusetts
via mobile
"Natively" speaking- A must do Tour!

I am a San Francisco born and raised native and after going on this tour I realized how little I... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
Angela L

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 25, 2015

I took my visiting parents on this tour, we all loved it! SK is a very funny and personable guide who showed us things in Chinatown that I didn't know after living in SF for 23 years!

Highlights: Very awesome Buddhist temple, fortune cookie factory, tea room, opium dens, brothels, murder and gang wars!

I highly recommend this tour.

Date of experience: February 2015
SK M, Owner at SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

While I appreciate the nice review, I would like to make one thing clear: On my tour I DO NOT promote Buddhist temples, fortune cookie factories, or tea rooms.

Reviewed March 15, 2015

Entertaining, informative and engaging. SK Morton had an anecdote for every nook and cranny in the Yerba Buena district. He loves his work and his customers, and it shows. He always had "just one more" thing to show us or story to tell us.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank abc_NW_abc

Thanks. You guys were great too. Oh, one more thing, San Francisco is not the home town of, world famous rock band, Boston.

Reviewed March 1, 2015

Our guide was funny, well spoken and energetic. His enthusiasm for the city really shines through and made our trip that much better. He had great suggestions on where to eat and what else not to miss. He told us lots of little known facts about SF quirky history. It was clear that he was not just working by the hour but really cared about our experience. I would definitely do it again because I know I would learn something new each time.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank grassfedtraveler

Thank you Caitlan. While I find the comment about my being well spoken a little racist, I'm glad that you took my advice on where and where not to eat. However, I think you might have avoided the botulism had you heeded my council on what to and what not to lick.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

It's quite informative and funny, the guide finds a way to make the tour enjoyable at all times, he knows the city and its history very well, if you would like to know what's behind every corner in town, I recommend that you take this tour.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank cesar123452015

Thank you, Cesar, for the recommendation. I do find a way to make it enjoyable. How's your liver holdin' up?

Reviewed September 2, 2014

It was funny. It was interesting. It was informative. It was easier than I thought! lol Our guide even sent us pictures. The best lousy tour ever!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Jason R

Thanks for the fine write up Jason. And as far as those pictures, I don't know how the one with me and Peter Dinklage on the Slip-n-slide got in there.