“Entertaining and Informative”

SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour
Ranked #116 of 343 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you like history? Arduous treks up steep hills? Being taunted by your tour guide? How about wind? Really, really strong wind. Then this is the tour for you. The hilarious SK Morton is at work on a book called I Left My Heart In San Francisco and All I Got Was This Lousy Rash, and he brings the same information and offbeat sense of humor to his walking history tours of the City by the Bay. From Downtown to Chinatown and beyond, SK is your go-to guy for a laugh and some local knowledge.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed March 15, 2015

Entertaining, informative and engaging. SK Morton had an anecdote for every nook and cranny in the Yerba Buena district. He loves his work and his customers, and it shows. He always had "just one more" thing to show us or story to tell us.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank abc_NW_abc
SK M, Owner at SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Thanks. You guys were great too. Oh, one more thing, San Francisco is not the home town of, world famous rock band, Boston.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"history"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2015

Our guide was funny, well spoken and energetic. His enthusiasm for the city really shines through and made our trip that much better. He had great suggestions on where to eat and what else not to miss. He told us lots of little known facts about SF quirky history. It was clear that he was not just working by the hour but really cared about our experience. I would definitely do it again because I know I would learn something new each time.

Date of experience: January 2015
1  Thank grassfedtraveler

Thank you Caitlan. While I find the comment about my being well spoken a little racist, I'm glad that you took my advice on where and where not to eat. However, I think you might have avoided the botulism had you heeded my council on what to and what not to lick.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

It's quite informative and funny, the guide finds a way to make the tour enjoyable at all times, he knows the city and its history very well, if you would like to know what's behind every corner in town, I recommend that you take this tour.

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank cesar123452015

Thank you, Cesar, for the recommendation. I do find a way to make it enjoyable. How's your liver holdin' up?

Reviewed September 2, 2014

It was funny. It was interesting. It was informative. It was easier than I thought! lol Our guide even sent us pictures. The best lousy tour ever!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Jason R

Thanks for the fine write up Jason. And as far as those pictures, I don't know how the one with me and Peter Dinklage on the Slip-n-slide got in there.