“It didn't live up to it's name!”

SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour
Ranked #116 of 343 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you like history? Arduous treks up steep hills? Being taunted by your tour guide? How about wind? Really, really strong wind. Then this is the tour for you. The hilarious SK Morton is at work on a book called I Left My Heart In San Francisco and All I Got Was This Lousy Rash, and he brings the same information and offbeat sense of humor to his walking history tours of the City by the Bay. From Downtown to Chinatown and beyond, SK is your go-to guy for a laugh and some local knowledge.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 2, 2014

It was funny. It was interesting. It was informative. It was easier than I thought! lol Our guide even sent us pictures. The best lousy tour ever!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Jason R
SK M, Owner at SK Morton's Lousy San Francisco Walking Tour, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Thanks for the fine write up Jason. And as far as those pictures, I don't know how the one with me and Peter Dinklage on the Slip-n-slide got in there.

All reviews