Hi We stayed at this hotel for our 1st Wedding anniversary. I chose the hotel because i am a priorityclub royal ambassador member and i used some points for the stay.
The hotel is in great location Just behind Bloomingdales and the Westfield Centre on Market street. The hotel is Brand new and spotlessly clean.
When we arrived they had upgraded us to a Junior Suite on the 26th floor. A corner room it had floor to ceiling windows on each corner and also in the bathroom!! the styling was contemporary with rich woods and a nice calming color scheme.
When we got to the room they had scattered rose petels across the floor and on top of the bed to celebrate our anniversary. They had also provided a bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries great touches!!
There is a club lounge on 6 which we had access to. they serve a really nice continental breakfast, lunch snack and hors derves in the evening with s self serve complementry bar.
The staff were great, really friendly.
I would highly recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental