The hotel is very comfortable, clean, and trendy. The location is awesome, near all the commercial center (Union Square), 5-minute walk. The holtels extra-services like internet and parking are ridiculously pricey. Parking costs $52, and 2 blocks from there, there is a parking lot which costs $32 (Fifth and Mision Garage). The room is very good, the bed is very comfortable. Very good choice!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental