My husband and I along with our dog took a "California Staycation" at the Intercontinental and had a great time. I am extremely picky and I could not find anything wrong with this place. The room was spotless (no dust anywhere), the bed was dreamy (fluffy pillows, down comforter) and the bathroom was large with a marble sink. In our package we received free valet parking ($50 value), free buffet breakfast ($60 value) and $10 gas card for about $160 a night (with taxes and all the fees).
The staff was wonderful and we had a great time. We will definitely stay at another Intercontinental hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental