From the moment of arrival, every staff member acknowledged us and made us feel welcome. The hotel is very modern and in a great, convenient location. Check in was a breeze. We had a great view in a Queen bed room on the 27th floor. The room was on the small side, but as a couple, we didn't need any more space. There was a huge wall-mounted plasma tv, which was great for watching a movie at the end of the night. We were able to get an in-room movie that was a movie that is still in the theaters. It was great!
The shower was really big and the bathroom was immaculate. The bedding was luxurious, and the "do not disturb" switch at the door was particularly convenient. Overall, this was one of the best hotel stays that I have had in a long time. The concierge was particularly helpful by providing us direction on where to eat near the hotel and providing packing tape and a marker for the box of wine we were taking home. I got a great deal on this room on H*otwire, but after staying here, I would be willing to pay the regular rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental