Cannot say enough about the wonderful concierge---Bill and his colleagues. I needed a rental car for the day and he arranged everything, over the phone (I called 2 days before my arrival at the hotel). The car arrived on time and I was notified. The concierge on duty gave me explicit printed directions to my destination and then to the hotel where I needed to return the car. I travel a great deal and these folks were truly attentive to all details regarding my "side trip" out of the city. The rooms are lovely and the facilities very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental