We stayed over Thanksgiving week and I loved the InterContinental San Francisco. We stayed Jr. Suite room which is in corner unit with amazing view of the city. I love the floor to ceiling windows all around the room even the bathroom, lots of natural light and very specious. All the staff from front desk to lounge were extremely polite and provided excellent services. I was very impressed how nice they were. The location was also perfect for us.
The hotel is only a few years old and it's so clean and comfortable . We enjoy club lounge, too. This hotel is my favorite one in SF and one of the best intercontinental hotel!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental