The Intercontinental is an excellent hotel in the south district of San Francisco. Conveniently located for those doing business in this area and steps away from the convention center. The rooms are new and spacious, all very functional. The in-room dinning is good and pretty fast with good variety in the menu. One down point is the service at the front desk. Every time I needed their assistance, starting in the check-in they lacked courtesy and effectiveness to help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental