We stayed at this hotel as tourists for 3 nights.
We were greated by lovely staff upon check in & had a free upgrade as it was a special occasion.
Room was huge, lovely & clean. We also had a personslised letter & champagne waiting for us which was a nice touch. All the staff were friendly and pleasant.
Wifi was a bit pricey $15 a day. We also felt we were a bit far away from the attractions as tourists so we walked alot!
Restaurant looked nice too, but we didn't have a chance to eat there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental