This was my first time at an Intercontinental hotel. I felt welcome from the time I was greated at the door. The check in process was quick and easy and the desk staff were very friendly. The room was spacious, the bed was plush, and the bath towels were definately the largest and softest I have ever experienced in a hotel. I can say that I am a fan of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental