Stayed at the hotel for 5 days 4 nights. The room and food were good. Very helpful service from the concierge, front desk, bellmen and housekeeping personnels in particularly for taxi reservation, where to go, and what to do at night. Strategic location in the down town, even though the neighborhood few blocks there wasn't that good.
It's just the not-so-big lobby making it full with people coming in and out. And the open bar is too small for chilling out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental