Our first visit to SF, and we only picked this because John was on a conference. However, we were delighted by the standard of the hotel, and our room. Great views, really comfortable room, and we had access to the club lounge. Staff here could not have done more to help. Really friendly and knowledgeable. It sounds expensive when you book, but the buffet breakfast is good and very convenient start to the day, and a comfortable quiet lounge to relax in is invaluable. Very surprised when we arrived. There was super tight security. It turned out that President Obama was staying there as well. So we must have made the right choice if he approves of it. Bit of a shame though. We didn't get the chance to say hi.
Have also to add that the restaurant is superb. One of the best meals ever. Really delicious food, and very nice staff. Rather noisy, but we managed. Would certainly stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental