Awesome staff, amazing view of SF and great spot to be near all the locations. The valet was fast and courteous. Definitely worth staying here. The breakfast buffet is solid. Nice quality food. The bar was not too loud and still had a nice vibe to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental