My wife and I stayed here for our quick short stay in San Francisco this past September.
We were very pleased with the room we got. Very spacious. I am still surprised by the fact that most upper scale hotels charge you for their internet usage. You would think by now they would just include it in the price.
The bar was really nice, sampled a few of their specialty cocktails. The food that was served at the bar excellent as well as the breakfast buffet.
I would definitely stay in this hotel again, but maybe not on my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental